Automatically separate and collate thousands of drawing files

AutoPREP

As my grandmother used to say, "If it sounds too good to be true......it probably isn't." Easily, seamlessly, automatically? I doubt it.

ok ReMark I will let you decide, once you try it

ok ReMark I will let you decide, once you try it

Are you on here just to post links to your software?

Not much of a rebuttal. Maybe if you would participate in a meaningful discussion of your software, others would be more inclined to give it a try.

• 1 month later...
Are you on here just to post links to your software?

Not much of a rebuttal. Maybe if you would participate in a meaningful discussion of your software, others would be more inclined to give it a try.

I am here to help others. Im sorry, I will look for meaningful and related discusions that involve my software. Instead of opening up 50 drawings to find certain drawing aspects just open one drawing and It finds it for you. You can also compare drawings to find out what has been changed automatically.

Edited by AutoPREP

I am here to help others. Im sorry, I will look for meaningful and related discusions that involve my software. Instead of opening up 50 drawings to find certain drawing aspects just open one drawing and It finds it for you. You can also compare drawings to find out what has been changed automatically.

That wasn't so difficult was it?

Now it is starting to sound more interesting than "click my link and find out".