Hatch - back ground color

CadFrank

shouting? where !! not sure i understand it but it does work i just tried it!

thank you very much this will increase my speed to draw some formwork ! :D

cheers to that

Well I just got another way of getting what I want.(!) the command wipeout puts a area in background color.

and its faster then putting a hatch.

cheers to that also :D

Well I just got another way of getting what I want.(!) the command wipeout puts a area in background color.

and its faster then putting a hatch.

cheers to that also :D

LoL, since you suggested a hatch, I just assumed you knew about Wipeouts and were trying to avoid the problems some encounter when creating PDFs.

Glad you found something.

Oh! they might be some problems with pdf.. not to good for me but ill see if i get them. someone where i worked just suggested me that... ill see whats betters when i do a few test.

thx alot again !

I have in the past been accused of not being the brightest crayon in the box, but i gotta ask....how does using a hatch the same color as your background help?

Colour 255,255,255 is the same color as white paper, so provided the OP is printing onto white paper, having a hatch that color will work exactly the same as an AutoCad wipeout without all the problems associated with wipeouts when printing.

Oh! they might be some problems with pdf.. not to good for me but ill see if i get them. someone where i worked just suggested me that... ill see whats betters when i do a few test.

255,255,255 solid hatch has worked with every PDF program/printer I have ever used. The same cannot be said for wipeouts.