Where is Acad.pgp saved in autocad 2012?

Hi all, I'm trying to update my hotkeys, put I can't seem to find the file acad.pgp file...

in the program menus I get: Tools - Customiize - Edit Program Parameters = "File acad.pgp could not be found"

So I thought maybe I could create one... put where should it be saved and where can I find an original to modify?

Thanks for any help! :)

I have AutoCAD Electrical 2008 but the file system may be similar. On our installation most support files are in (something like)

C:\Documents and Settings\dbroad\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD Electrical 2008\R17.1\enu\support

but obviously with your login name not mine.

The fun thing about that is that it is in a hidden folder so you will need to alter your file options in explorer before you can find it.

Alternatively some support files reside in

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Acade 2008\Support

using Tiger's method, my pgp file is in the first of my suggestions.

Yes that seems like good advice if the file actually existed, but since it seems to be missing I'm looking for the directory where I should create one.

Are we really talking about "hot keys" or command aliases here?

If you are actually looking for the acad.pgp file do it the easy way. Go to the Ribbon. Click on the Manage tab and look at the Customization panel. There, in plain sight, is an icon labeled "Edit Aliases". It couldn't be any more simple than that.

Thanks my paths was a little bit different but close enough! now after stealing a acad.pgp from one of my older computers it's working like a charm!

Thank you again for your help.

You are right it's aliases I was refering to, now that I have recreated the file (it somehow vanished when I was changing some other settings...) everything works again. :) Thanks for the advice.

Quite possible that I do, but since it takes the updates I make in the new file, it would seem that that is the one which is linked in. And if there is an old one then I can live with having a digital appendix.