Viewing/displaying the current origin of a hatch pattern?

EW57

Greetings, frequently I need to identify the origin of a previously applied custom hatch pattern for use in a different area of the same drawing, is there a way to have the origin displayed and/or view its coordinates in 2009LT?

I had hoped that I could select multiple hatched areas & view their orgin points through "properties" & verify that the points of origin all align (in either the x or y axis), but this doesnt seem to be the case.

Ideally, I'd like to draw a line or circle from the origin of the original hatch, any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

If you select multiple hatches and then type 'list' it will list all the hatches with their origins, scale and angles etc.

Thanks for the input! When I try this, most origins come back as 0,0,0. I assume this is due to to the hatch probably being set/moved using "click to set new origin".

I also attempted creating a line/arc from the grip that appears when a hatch is selected, but this grip doesnt seem to be associated with a particular point (midpoint/center of the region maybe?)

By default the origin of a hatch is 0,0. When you create a hatch you are given options regarding the origin of the new hatch and for setting options for any new hatch. When you copy or move a hatch then the origin will be dependent upon the specification of the hatch. If you double click the hatch you will get the dialogue window back up and you can re-specify how you want it to act.

If you are trying to edit the nodes of the hatch then select the hatch and hover the curser over a node. A window appears that gives you the options on what you can do i.e. add a point, delete a point, change to arc, straighten etc. select the node and use the ctrl key to scroll through to the option you want. note that the options you have depends upon whether you are over a end or mid point and if it's a arc or straight.