Cant See Title When Minimized

Fallguy

When I minimize a drawing it turns the drawing into a small rectangle at the bottom as it should for each drawing.

Problem is hard when I have multiple drawings minimized and I want to go back to a specific one it is a pain in the !@#~!@% as I can not tell them apart and then have to enlarge one at a time etc as the names are all cut off greatly in the minimization icon.

Acad chops the name off after approx three characters ( ie C:\9... ) is what I get to see upon minimzation.

Any way to make the full name appear even when reduced.

P.S. my names are not crazy long,

Thanks,

acadoct.pdf

as hotrod said the window menu will list your drawings by just their name instead of the whole path.

if you really wanted to have panels open for each of your drawings you could 'restore down' and shrink the windows. this would provide more space to display the whole path

Thanks, All.

Not sure what a "window menu at the top" is as I see nothing listing my drawings anywhere other than their shurnk down icons. Let me know, thanks for the resonce.

Smorales02, Downloaded the program. Thats the Bees knees, cats meow, dogs bark (sorry rant out of sayings). Thanks, Thanks

http://www.caelink.com/drawing_tabs.htm

Bump, Props on this. It does take up a line at the bottom of your screen but it stacks your open drawings well and you can see the titles on the fly.

Thanks again to the poster that original posted this (smorales)

Right click on the Tabs bar to provide more options. This way you can move it to the top, etc.... just a bit better for customization on your part. :)