templates

BrendaG

I have been using the arch. imperial tutorial template because it has the title block on the right margin. But it is set up for 24 x 36 paper. I need to set up a template like this one but for letter size paper. How do I do this?

Well, you can certainly do that but the title block for 24"x36" will not format well for letter size paper. Even if you change the scale of it and you'd have to change it drastically to get it down to that size. You may want to search for templates on the Internet for A (letter) size sheets.

Now, on the other hand if you want to just produce a drawing of a D size sheet on A size paper, you can always print to PDF and then plot these files to your printer with the A (letter) size drawing selected. This is one method I have found to work. But these small drawings may be easy to carry around with you but they are a pain to read.