what's wrong with this file ?

tabassum

You can't see anything because there's nothing there. There are only 45 objects in the drawing, and they are all visible. What's supposed to be there?

Try _ATTMODE = 2

You have invisible attributes.

You can double click those little white dots out in the middle and it brings up the attribute editor, so I didn't think about that maybe being what he meant. He says he can't see "the object" so I took that to mean there should be something more than some dims, dots and text. Maybe not.

ok my english is not gud but let me explain. i work on laser cuting machine, i recieved 158 DXF files for cutting but when i open this file with autocad 2007 2012 i see every thing except main obect that i need, but my boss can see on his PC with any autocad. even i hv tried at home with my pc but same result.

one thing is more interesting on autocad click open button go to the file just click on the file and look preview that's time you will see complete drawing

.... and look preview that's time you will see complete drawing

The preview screen capture is simply a bitmap captured at some time - it does not indicate in any way what CAD geometry is currently in the file.

This fools lots of people into thinking their geometry is in there somewhere when it really isn't.

In this case it sounds like your data is there if your boss can read see it - but more information is needed about what version of what software this was created in and your boss is viewing with (including add-ins).

thank you so much for replies, it's created with "Steel&Graphics TecnoMETAL" and my boss has instald just autocad 2007 and 2012 without any plugin and software. his Autocad open normal as like others cad files. but i can't. that's y i wana understand is there any virus do this error or when draft man save file he missd any option etc etc

ACAD_PROXY_ENTITY Layer: "0"

Space: Model space

Handle = 22e3

Group = TEC_3D2D_A89DADB72A8246E8BBDC1C8036AC3984

DXF name: TEC_CONV3D2D

Class name: TEC_Conv3D2D

Application name: TEC_CONV3D2D

ACAD_PROXY_ENTITY Layer: "0"

Space: Model space

Handle = 2401

Group = TEC_3D2D_A89DADB72A8246E8BBDC1C8036AC3984

DXF name: TEC_CONV3D2D

Class name: TEC_Conv3D2D

Application name: TEC_CONV3D2D

Looks like some addon named TEC_Convert3D2D.