PLEASE HELP! Contours

skills12345

Ok so far I have created a TIN surface with a point group containing points that are in a grid. I am trying to have 2009 Civil 3D draw in contour lines every 0.5m. I set-up the contour intervals already but I cant figure out how to display the contours. If I click on the contour icon in toolspace it asks to add contours but then when I click on that it just tells me to SELECT contour lines.

Please help me figure out how to get these contours to display.

Thank you for any help.

Also be sure the layers are on in the layer manager.

If the layers are all on and they still don't display you can also try this "trick". Switch the surface style to another style and then back. Do a regen. Sometimes this will cure the issue.

If I click on the contour icon in toolspace it asks to add contours but then when I click on that it just tells me to SELECT contour lines.

This works if you have created polylines with elevations and want to add them to a surface. I find this method to be much easier to work with.