Windows Icons now AutoCAD Buttons

resullins

Restoring to standard folders did nothing. I'll try restarting, but I have to wait until I get to a good stopping point, that is such a pain in the ass.

And I better not have to fix AC again, I JUST reinstalled the whole program not a month ago!

Oh my god... now they're changing. I need to restart the computer... but I'm right in the middle of stuff. Where's my custom-designed-kevlar-coated computer?!?!?!?!Icons.jpg

@Murph: Thanks for the info!

@ReMark: Restart didn't do it. Shutting down all weekend and letting the thing sit for 3 days worked though!

My first thought that it was a file association problem until I went back to your image to see what had been changed. Then when you said the icons had changed yet again I discarded that theory. That's why I suggested a shut-down and a cold reboot. Doing that flushes the memory. A warm reboot (Ctrl+Alt+Del) would not flush memory. There are third-party programs that will flush memory while the computer is running. You might benefit from using one until such time as your POS computer is replaced.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guess what y'all...

I think my boss is finally going to buy me a new computer!!!!!!!!!! It crashed yesterday, losing a whole bunch of work (like AC didn't even try to give me a recover option), so I posted something on FB about how I was going to cry... and my boss saw it! FB for the win!

Let's hope he wasn't drunk when he posted that!

Oh my dear lord mother in heaven... now my F keys have decided to grow a mind of their own. When I want to turn Polar ON, I press F10 and it turns OSnap OFF first. Then if you press it again, it will actually turn Polar ON. And the F3 will affect POLAR the first time, and then go to OSnap.

I'm going to cry. Really.