vanished cursor problem

ixyak

whenever i'm done editing/saving BLOCK EDITOR then back to the MODEL plan, my cursor vanishes, is this one of Acad 2011 bugs? only re-opening the file will be back to normal.

Do you have all service packs and hotfixes installed?

no, i don't have and try any, where can i get them, btw?

This frequently occurs for me in larger files in 2011/2012

hmmm, so it occured on Acad 2012 as well

Disappearing cursor has not occured since I upgraded my graphics card and killed InfoCenter. Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned ON?

Disappearing cursor has not occured since I upgraded my graphics card and killed InfoCenter. Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned ON?

What do you mean about killing InfoCenter? is that a running background program u killed from TaskManager? i have Nvidia Control Panel, i think it's a kind of Graphic Acceleration, isn't it?

Your graphics card is not recommended or approved. Maybe a different driver will help. Check your processes to see if there are any memory hogs.

Google "Speed up Windows 7" and "Speed up AutoCAD". Kill off info center. Buy a graphics card "Approved and Certified" by Autodesk.