change shortcut to express tool commands

BITDRAUGHTY

Does anybody know how to change your express tool shortcuts?

I know that through alias editor you could change your shortcuts however there are no options to change express tool functions.

I need to be able to change layer freeze back to LF.i dont know what has happend but my shortcuts have changed and i have lost my icons for my express tools they just show a bubble with a question mark.

thnak you in advance

Does anybody know how to change your express tool shortcuts?

I know that through alias editor you could change your shortcuts however there are no options to change express tool functions.

I need to be able to change layer freeze back to LF.i dont know what has happend but my shortcuts have changed and i have lost my icons for my express tools they just show a bubble with a question mark.

thnak you in advance

i've never used alias editor (it's just so easy to open the acad.pgp file and work from there, why use anything else), but i'm pretty sure you can add new shortcuts for commands.

just type in your desired shortcut LF and the actual command name LAYFRZ, that will give you the desired result you want.

if that doens't work, just open the acad.pgp file:

"start" "acad.pgp" will open it.

scroll down to the very bottom and add any custom shortcuts you like in this fashion:

LF, *LAYFRZ

actually, now that i think of it, you should just be able to type "expresstools" and it will reload all express tools.

hope this helps.

i just looked at alias editor, just click on add and from there you can type in the shortcut and the desired command.

There is a folder within the autocad folder called express. It has all of the Autolisp functions within it. You can change the shortcuts that way but its not recommended.

Another way is to make a lisp function. Quite simply it may look like this

(defun c:BU()

(c:burst)

)