grayscale.ctb

spcepickle

I am presuming that you have a drawing which has been set up with a .stb Plot style table, so when you go looking at the alternative Plot styles, all the names have a suffix .stb.

If that is the case then you have to type the command CONVERTPSTLYES. This command will convert a Named plot style drawing to use Color Dependent plot styles, and you will find your Grayscale.ctb back again in the list of alternatives. :D

I am presuming that you have a drawing which has been set up with a .stb Plot style table, so when you go looking at the alternative Plot styles, all the names have a suffix .stb.

If that is the case then you have to type the command CONVERTPSTLYES. This command will convert a Named plot style drawing to use Color Dependent plot styles, and you will find your Grayscale.ctb back again in the list of alternatives. :D

I do have my drawing set up to print in .ctb. I just upgraded to 2008 and I lost all my plot style files. Which is why I no longer have the grayscale file. All my drawings are set up to print as gray scale already.