Thanks!!

Rossko

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give some feedback on how helpful this site has been. I have been an AutoCAD draftsman for around 12 years and until recently had always been content with my knowledge of the program and only worked at improving my actual drafting skills. A few months ago I decided that I was going to continually work on program knowledge as well and this site has proven to be a wealth of information and I just wanted to say GREAT WORK! Have only posted a couple of questions, but i've found countless helpful tips through searching the forums.

I only wish I had found this site a few years ago!

Cheers,

• 4 weeks later...

As a beginner, I have to add my thanks as well. I don't believe I'll ever be a "power user" of Autocad, but I think I speak for most of us newcomers when I say I certainly appreciate the near instant answers and the extended patience the Autocad-savy mentors offer to those of us who ask such basic questions for the most part. I find myself reading ALL the forums to pick up tidbits, whether they are relevant to me right now or not. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! Ken

I wish I were half as good as I think I am! LoL

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I learn something new each and every day I come here. I agree with the StyKmaN... CADTutor is a great resource.