Design Master

slimjramirez

My boss sent me this link:

http://www.designmaster.biz/index.html

I'm looking through it to see the perks and am supposed to gauge if it's worth getting into, or if our use of CAD and REVIT is sufficient for our work. I'm requesting a 30-day trial to toy around with it, but I was wondering if any of y'all have heard of this program?

I'm reserving my personal thoughts at the moment; just wanting to see if anyone's used this before and what their thoughts were about it.

• 3 weeks later...
My boss sent me this link:

http://www.designmaster.biz/index.html

I'm looking through it to see the perks and am supposed to gauge if it's worth getting into, or if our use of CAD and REVIT is sufficient for our work. I'm requesting a 30-day trial to toy around with it, but I was wondering if any of y'all have heard of this program?

I'm reserving my personal thoughts at the moment; just wanting to see if anyone's used this before and what their thoughts were about it.

I would stay with Revit and AutoCAD MEP. You can do a lot with MEP and revit is recommended in milatary jobs. Revit, MEP, Civil, and ADT all work to gether because they are Autodesk building system programs.