Macro doesn't work with different UCS

DS-precast

I have a macro attached to a button to make duplicate copies of a dynamic block at regular spacings.

(See http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?66102-How-do-I-get-copy-macro-to-end-by-selecting-the-newly-copied-item)

It works fine when using the World co-ordinate systems and copying in the Y direction.

However when the initial block is at an angle, I change the UCS to align with this object, and then try to copy blocks using the macro.

The results baffle me, because it works ok sometimes, but most of the time the spacings do not correspond to the macro.

Is there an easier way to do this, or are there any settings that I need to check to make it work?

Macro below :

^C^C_.Copymode;1;_.Copy;P;;D;0,525;select;L;;_.Copymode;0

Can anyone help please?

Edited by SLW210
CODE TAGS!

When you change the UCs are you introducing a z into the new UCS ? we had problem with UCS OB on 3d lines.

else maybe

copy;select;0,0 0,525

Edited by SLW210

BigAL - Thanks for your reply

There is no Z element in the UCS.

I need to be able to repeatedly put in copies of the dynamic block at three standard spacings (three buttons) without re-selecting the block each time.