Build Panel Missing

Backtocad

I have autocad 2012 and am diving into 3d modeling. I realized the build panel is missing from my home tab. Does anyone know how I can get it to show?

Thanks

backtocad

I realized the build panel is missing from my home tab. Does anyone know how I can get it to show?

Regular AutoCad doesn't have a "Build" Panel ..... AutoCAD Architecture does.

AutoCAD Architecture, as the name implies, is gear specifically towards the field of architecture and has additional features, like the Build panel, that are not found in plain vanilla AutoCAD. You can't add this feature to plain AutoCAD that I am aware of. One would have to purchase AutoCAD Architecture to obtain this feature as well as all the other unique ones that come with it.

Are you a student by any chance? Students can download a variety of AutoDesk products for free.

• 10 years later...
On 2/24/2012 at 5:02 PM, ReMark said:

build panel is missing from the home tab of my AutoCAD Architecture. How can i get it back? I had that before, but now it is missing.