Autocad LT 98

Hunsworth

One answer to a similar question I found online was this....

"AutoCAD LT is designed for Windows 98 , there is one possibility to run it on the system by right clicking on the AutoCAD LT 98 setup file and then choose properties , then go to compatibility option and choose Windows 98 for it and then press OK/Apply then double click on the setup once again it should install the program and you will be able to run it too."

One answer to a similar question I found online was this....

"AutoCAD LT is designed for Windows 98 , there is one possibility to run it on the system by right clicking on the AutoCAD LT 98 setup file and then choose properties , then go to compatibility option and choose Windows 98 for it and then press OK/Apply then double click on the setup once again it should install the program and you will be able to run it too."

100% agree with this because I've done it before and it worked for me - although it did take some messing about with Windows compatibility mode I can confirm that I had LT 98 and XP working together (many moons ago now).

Thanks very much for the quick replies.

All very much appreciated.

Regards, Hunsworth.

Failing that; private message me and you can buy my old Windows 98 machine from me :)

I guess you could always try one of the currently free AutoCAD LT clones out there.

draftsight

doubleCAD

nanoCAD

are three that are free and run well on modern systems

If you can't get it to work, kick it to the curb and download Draftsight. It's free and a very good, completely compatible program that will do everything LT will do and more.