How to find additional hatches for ACLT 12

I am looking for hatches that simulate wood, steel and water better than the standard hatches and gradients.

Are there any places that have legal AutoDesk downloads on additional hatches and gradients that will NOT interfere or violate any of the AC software?

Yes, I can draw these OK...... but I'd like to know if there is something better looking I can use.

To my knowledge hatch patterns created by someone other than AutoDESK do not violate anything when it comes to AutoCAD. The user is free to buy or create any hatch patterns they want. If a hatch pattern "interferes" with AutoCAD (I assume you mean it fails to work) then, in my opinion, it was poorly written.

There are hundreds of free hatch patterns to be found by simply searching the Internet.

If you are looking for "quality" hatch patterns do a search on the name "Watson Kilbourne". The guy was a regular contributor of custom hatch patterns to Cadalyst magazine. He did some amazing work.

Try here too...http://www.compugraphx.com/

.....that was easy. I thought this was something hard to find.

There are a lot to look at. I would like to find a much better grade of water, steel and wood. It'll give me something to mull through after quitting time.

Thank you again.