Can't see selection region,

nowikovs12

Hello there,

I have this issue, I cant see what I am selecting within my 3d model space. I am sure, that I have by accident pressed a keyboard short cut, which has led to this issue. It is very annoying, as I am struggling to find anything useful on internet, and also restarting wont do.

I look forward to your replys, thank you

Unless you have a custom keyboard setup with some sort of maxscript tied to a keystroke, I don't know of any way to disable the selection region from the keyboard. In fact, I don't know how to disable it at all. I don't know why anyone would want to? It would be very difficult to work without the selection region. Have you tried running a Repair? Maybe you have a corrupt dll file?

Hello Cad64, thank you for your reply, it seams to be fine now, I just restarted the computer, and I got it back. It works fine now :) thank you, as always