Autocad LT 2013

pyerats101

i try repair and reinstall, the issue still persist...but if i log in to other profile, the " draw order" working okay...anybody have this issue?

This is confusing me, I think you might mean when you switched to another WORKSPACE?

How are you saying that you logged onto this other profile, if your PROFILES tab has gone missing?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pyerats101

• ReMark

• Dadgad

• rkmcswain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are no "Profiles" in LT... never have been as far as I know.

The missing Draw Order items may be a result of a migration glitch. Did you migrate your settings?

If the Draw Order options were ever there, you may try restoring the previous version of the CUI, otherwise you can "reset" the CUI to the default 2013 Out-of-the-box CUI

If you have a customized CUI and don't want to reset to the default, then just try adding those items back manually.

Bring to Front

Send to Back

Bring Above Objects

Send Under Objects

There are no "Profiles" in LT... never have been as far as I know.

The missing Draw Order items may be a result of a migration glitch. Did you migrate your settings?

If the Draw Order options were ever there, you may try restoring the previous version of the CUI, otherwise you can "reset" the CUI to the default 2013 Out-of-the-box CUI

If you have a customized CUI and don't want to reset to the default, then just try adding those items back manually.

Bring to Front

Send to Back

Bring Above Objects

Send Under Objects

Thanks for the clarification on the absence of Profiles in LT nestly, I've never used it, and assumed they would be there. :beer:

I am further confused then by the OPs language, as spelled out in my previous post.

pyerats101, you can't do it like DADGAD showed as that is on FULL AutoCAD and you have LT.

Have you tried typing the commands in to make sure they still work? If they still work go back to Nestlys comment #22 and manually edit your CUI. If you haven't done this before click on the workspace icon (the grey cog) and select customize. Then it is a case of drag and dropping the commands from the bottom left section of that screen to the top left screen into the shortcut menu section. My screen shot is a little different to yours as I have 2011LT. Also I'm not good with GIMP!

cui.jpg

I just checked my copy of LT 2011 and it doesn't have profiles either, must be another feature LT has omitted.
This is confusing me, I think you might mean when you switched to another WORKSPACE?

How are you saying that you logged onto this other profile, if your PROFILES tab has gone missing?

There is no PROFILES in Options, but you have WORKSPACE in Tools, on Status Bar or on Quick Access Toolbar (where I have it). Is it the same thing?

Not a good day to be a LT user.

Sometimes you have no choice, but you do your best with what you have :thumbsup: or even break the limits... :bomb:

what i meant by another profile is i log on to another windows user profile and the " draw order " are okay

• 3 weeks later...