Where do you purchase your AutoCAD in Ontario?

AutoCA

AutoCAD users,

I am an account manager for an authorized reseller of the complete AutoCAD line of products. I am able to provide you the software at a very low cost. Also as one of the largest IT resellers in the industry, we have AutoCAD staff onsite to assist you with the implementation of the right product and licensing for your needs. If you would like to know more, or have me send you a quote please send me a PM. My sales territory is in Southwestern and Northern Ontario, but if you are somewhere else in Canada I can put you in touch with someone who can help.

Regards,

Chris

I am an ....authorized reseller of the complete AutoCAD line of products. I am able to provide you the software at a very low cost.

Regards,

"very low cost" , eh .... as in lower than the fixed price charged by every other Autodesk Authorized Reseller? ... :unsure:

Yes, there is no fixed price, there is advertised and then there is a resellers landed cost. A reseller has the ability to offer any price they want between what they pay and what the MSRP is. In larger orders Autodesk will go much lower on their normal prices as well. If you are serious about purchasing any of the product lines I can get you a quote send me a PM.

"very low cost" , eh .... as in lower than the fixed price charged by every other Autodesk Authorized Reseller? ... :unsure:

Yes, there is no fixed price, there is advertised and then there is a resellers landed cost. A reseller has the ability to offer any price they want between what they pay and what the MSRP is. In larger orders Autodesk will go much lower on their normal prices as well. If you are serious about purchasing any of the product lines I can get you a quote send me a PM.

Does the spam come with a drink too. :unsure:

If your satisfied with your current arrangement for your sourcing of software that's great. However, this post was intended for those who are interested in shopping around before their next purchase.

I don't begrudge anyone a chance to make an honest living, but you came here claiming "very low cost" Autodesk software. That's fabulous if true, and sleazy if not true.

A single full Commercial version of AutoCAD2013 is $3995 USD everywhere else. Please state your price for the same.

I totally understand. Keep in mind I am offering the products in Canada. The advertised price of a new license box set of AutoCAD 2013 is CAD $4,094.99. I can offer that same version for less than CAD $3,700.00. Like I said, I represent a major IT reseller, I am not selling these from my basement. I have the ability to adjust prices of our products and because Autodesk provides great sales bonuses I am able to sell the items at a low margin and still make money. To me it is a win win for anyone who is interested.

Regards,

Chris

Sounds like a long shot mentioning it here but when never knows where the next buyer might come from. Can you post a company name that people can search on and obtain contact information?

CDW Canada. You may find more details on our products at http://www.cdw.ca if you are interested in quote please send me a PM. I can only sell to customers in Ontario Canada, since that is my sales territory, however I can try to find you assistance from a colleague if you are located elsewhere within Canada. FYI there is also a bunch of promotions running until July 13th like a $150 rebate on AutoCAD LT.

Sorry if this forum was not the most appropriate place for a sales pitch, but it seemed like a great place for some exposure and I am sure a lot of your members wish that they did not have to pay retail for these expensive products. If that is not welcome then I will end my postings, but I thought at least a few of your Canadian members would really appreciate an opportunity to cut some of their bottom line expenses.

Regards,

With low prices come low support. I have seen users that have purchased from CDW here in the US, yes they may of gotten a good deal on the inital purchase but when they need support a few months later it cost more than if they went with the local reseller. I won't mention the upgrade issues I seen trying to upgrade a version from CDW. Of couse I have been out of the resellers chain for the past 18-24 months and things may of changed. For anyone that is keeping up and thinking about taking you up on "this" offer, do you really think one person posting in a web forum should be your next reseller?

I will say when my compancy years ago used CDW for hardware we got great prices and service, plus a little extra at Christmas time.

.... but it seemed like a great place for some exposure...

The best way to get exposure (and sales) on a user forum like this is to volunteer help solving user problems.

Once you have demonstrated that you can provide expert help - customers will seek you out as a Value Added Reseller.

For particularly difficult problems that are not possible to solve in a user forum you could suggest your services.

Bottom line - you should first establish yourself as a helpful expert, otherwise you the only reputation you will establish is as a spammer.