Tablets

Integrity4159

Well Im not new to Autocad but we (the company) made the jump from 2005 to 2009. I thought there would be a learning curve but the learning curve I am having is how to set up the tablet.

I'm having problems getting Autocad to work right with it. I have a summasketch III, and on command that I have problems with is zoom window. I have customized my pcp file for short cuts, z = zoom and w = window etc. so when I type z enter then w for window it comes back and says invalid. I have fought these for the last two days and have just about given up. Here is the funny thing I can plug my regular mouse in and it works! I am so custom to using a tablet and puck and want to continue using it.

Question am I needing software, a command, or what to fix this problem. I have tried the download from ctoc for the summa tablet and it doesnt seem to make any difference.

Any help? thanks

I have a email if you wish to email me: JButts@phs.org

thanks again I'm sure I'll be back looking and reading many the post on this forum.

For got to mention I am using windows XP pro