meyerforhire

Hey gang!

Quick question (hopefully)....

Would there be any reason why several block references with (Locked and Constant) attributes do not get added to a Selection Set created using the

.Select acSelectionSetWindow

method? It's picking up all of the other items including block references, text, and even a block reference with an attribute that is not locked nor constant. The problem blocks are right in the middle of the window surrounded by everything else that is getting added.

I am not attempting to use a filter.

I am using AutoCAD 2012.

I figured it out. A bit of information that might have been useful in hindsight would be that all of the blocks were just inserted prior to this part of the routine. Well, in order to pick up the finicky blocks, I had to loop through all of the blocks and refresh them. I guess this would be to get them properly situated in the library. Anyway, that's all it was--just needed a refresh.