bmellado

Hello,

My name is Ben and I am currently working in an architectural/engineering firm. I have recently learned about Sheetset Manager and I was able to input my custom sheetset.

What I am trying to do is create a custom sheetset template that will have ALL my sheets embedded, that way all my notes, details and sheets will always be ready. I would just need to update some text and details from time to time.

These ar the steps that I have taken

Created a new sheetset and called it Sheetset Template

In this sheetset template, I created all my sheets and inserted notes/details.

At this point I thought all I would need to do is copy the sheetset file and all by sheets would get copied too, but that was not the case, just the sheetset file was copied and I have to create all the sheets again...

Is there something I am missing here? I am sure Autocad has a really easy way of doing this but I cant figure it out :/

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your post there are many information of autocad but i thing if anyone want to be a expert it will be not enough share it.8)8)