Can't Modify Table

clipper392

I have simple 3 column 4 row table I copied from another drawing and am tying to revise the text in the cells and can't. Text is entered into the cell but is on top of the existing text from the copied table. It also appears as though I can't delete the exsisting text either. I have checked the cell locking option and the cell is "unlocked" I thought this had something to do with the issue but appearently not. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

Seems to me likeu need to audit your drawing...

Another handy way is to create an excel spreadsheet and link it in to the drawing. Let me know if you need help on doing that.

Might the table you copied be a DATAEXTRACTION generated table?

Have you checked your right click shortcut menu for contextual command options after clicking into a cell which you want to edit?

Try checking your TABLETOOLBAR system variable setting, as shown in the attached image.

Enter TABLETOOLBAR at your commandline, then change the value to 1. :)

tabletoolbar.JPG

• 11 years later...