What is the variable for dimension text unhatched boundary ?

I dont think there is such a variable to adjust the textbox size which is also the boundary for the hatches,,,

but please correct me if im wrong

but you can only toggle to switch it on or off.

00.jpg

I can not chack because working in LT, But there is a command in express tool, 'draw frame around text' or 'encase text in a box' which allows you the adjust the size of the box during command

Hi, everybody! I have red all your post and the administrator's message. Changing DIMGAP to negative value is a valid method but I don't want a visible rectangle around my text. Drawing a rectangle(w/ different layer) and turning it off is my way around it for the moment. I believe there is still a better way, a variable or parameter change perhaps???

I think Dipali is referring to the command TEXTMASK. The default offset, as a percentage of text height is 0.35, and can be changed by typing the word Offset then entering another number. And it works. However, it does not work on dimension text.

Using the command on dimension text returns the phrase Nothing selected.