Reduce size on blocks?

Trisha

Is there possible to reduce the size on a block?

I am working on a safety plan and I will copy some objects from an old safety-plan and into the new. The objects(blocks) I am going to copy is a bit bigger than I want them to be in the new drawing. Is there a way to reduce the size of them easily?

After u copy the blocks in to your new drawing, open the block in block editer and scale the size of the block down and that will change the size of all the blocks in the drawing then.

I have managed to open the block in the block editor and I have tried choosing "scale action" from the Block authoring palettes. I then have to choose parameter? And when I click on the block I want to reduce nothing happens!? What am I doing wrong? How do I know what parameter to choose?

no, not the scale action. This is a special dynamic block action. Just type SCALE and follow the instructions. Then when you exit the block editor you will be asked if you want to save the changes. Say YES and all your existing blocks will change.