graphics problem

kidoy

hello...

pls see attach pic before reading... 1 picture show in .iam and the other is in .idw, in .iam everthing is complete aside that graphics are mumbled then on .idw some lines or even a parts are missing...

i encouter this graphics problem once i work for more conflicated assembly (just i think) and when i convert this assy to idw. i lost some lines actually sometimes whole part i dont know why, is there a required setting in graphics when using AIP i mean is it something to do with display settigns under application options toolbar? i tried to manifulate the option but nothing happens, my pc graphics is 512mb..

thanks in advance...

Untitled8.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

I don't think playing with the setting will fix this problem, I would only suggest you visit the Autodesk Inventor website and list the graphics cards that are compatible.

thank you lazer, but im sure my pc configuration is enough to hold 1000parts and i check the specs that AIP 08 need before installation i even buy new pc for this...

Some ATI graphics cards have problems with cad work. What graphics card are you using. Memory isnt the only thing. I know prior to 08 ATI was still having trouble. My computer at work has an ATI grpahics card and when using solids works parts vanish all the time. Inventor hasnt produced any noticible issues on my new computer yet.

At home I use Nvidia Quadro graphics card and its 1000times better!. The nvidia quadro fx series is cad specific.