Layer not plotting

jdx

I have a layer that shows in model space but will not show or print in paper space. I have checked all info on the layer tabs eg on/off, print/hidden etc and all are fine. If I create a new layout tab, the layer appears no problem but it means me creating a new layer tab on 42 drawings. PLEASE HELP!!!

It could be frozen in the viewport - go into the Viewport and open the Layer manager - there's a column called VP Freeze, check if it's frozen there.

you wee DANCER. Such a simple solution to a major headace. I feel Stupid now. Well worth joining just for that advice. I had tried layer manager 100times but did not think to go into the viewport first.

Thanks, and may all your sons be blessed like Ron Jeremy

you wee DANCER. Such a simple solution to a major headace. I feel Stupid now. Well worth joining just for that advice. I had tried layer manager 100times but did not think to go into the viewport first.

Thanks, and may all your sons be blessed like Ron Jeremy

:lol::lol::lol: seriously, my collegues are wondering why I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. always glad to help!