Stretching dimension lines

colby6968

:twisted:

I have a terribly annoying problem. There is a setting in which I have managed to corrupt dealing with dimension lines. Before I successfully annoyed my own self error, I would have a dimension line with dimension text falling between the arrows and leader lines, when I stretch the dim line in a vertical motion the text does not stretch with and resume its position between the arrows it remains in the original location. How or which settings controls whether the text moves with the leader lines and arrows? I have tried all types of dimension properties and still nothing.

:cry:

When I draw a dimension line the text automatically apears in the middle of the arrows and I would like it to stay there in which it doesnt when Is stretch. After I stretch the dimension I then have to place the text back to the middle of the line, which I hate.

where do I find that out. As far as I can tell the answer is yes, b/c of the fact that when the dimension is first placed the text does fall between the arrows and is centerd.