Hatch that disappear?

Trisha

I have a drawing divided inn different zones. Every sone has its own color. I have started to lay color using hatch-tool. When I was almost done some of the colors just disappeared. I have turned on all layers, but it is gone. I have tried several times, but some of the hatch disappears everytime. Can anyone help me?

First up. Can you just clarify what you mean by laying colour using the hatch tool? I would guess you mean a solid fill assigned with a colour (by layer maybe? One for each zone?)

Do the hatches still exist? Maybe they are behind other objects?

Maybe when you created a new hatch it was another region but part of the previous hatch and when you selected a new boundary or pick point it removed the old area?

More information is needed here I think.

The pattern I use on the hatch is "Dots", scale is set to 500. Draw order: send to back. The strange thing is that I can lay a hatch and it looks fine, but after I while it just disappear:o

Some of them work great, and others only last for som minutes. The hatch is gone. I can save the drawing, close it and when I open it again it`s disappeard. I have also tried changing it`s draw order, but it does`nt matter. I have never had trouble with this befor. It came when I changed from acad 06 to 09.

( I`m sorry if my english is hard to understand, I am from Norway and English is not my strong side;))