3 Basic Questions

tdole

1. I was once shown how to change the display properties of model space (ie black background > white..etc. Where do I access that command?

2. In older versions (I'm using 2006) I was able to toggle up & down with the keyboard arrows to get previously entered text into the command space. My 2006 toggles to co-ordinates even if I entered the lines by @dist

3. I have a few particular text items that for a reason unknown to me, when I double click on them to edit them, they don't highlight blue like normal, they shrink in width to be unreadable. I can single click on the text and edit in the props box. There isn't an obvious difference in their settings/properties that I can see. Has anyone else had this issue?

1 - Thanks, I knew it was simple, just couldn't put my finger on it.

3 - Only allows binary response to mtextfixed, was set to 0 so I tried 1 but no avail.

"Inputhistorymode" variable is at 15, where do I find the listing of the variables and their properties?

I looked in help but it just gave me a list of where I could access the commands. It still only accesses co-ords, even if I've entered the lines by distance and bearing. Doesn't it just remember entered text? Why does it convert to co-ords?

"Inputhistorymode" variable is at 15, where do I find the listing of the variables and their properties?

I looked in help but it just gave me a list of where I could access the commands. It still only accesses co-ords, even if I've entered the lines by distance and bearing. Doesn't it just remember entered text? Why does it convert to co-ords?

Set it to 0...