Jobtime

resullins

Has anyone here used CadStudio's Jobtime program? I'm testing it to see if we can implement it at my work, but it doesn't seem very user intuitive. I can't find where it stores the log file to save my life.

Does anyone else have a program like this that's a little easier to use?

Thanks. I think the tracking history may be disabled in the trial version. I may have to get the boss to pop for a full version to really test. But I'll take a look at the other thread, too. Thanks!

Thanks. I think the tracking history may be disabled in the trial version. I may have to get the boss to pop for a full version to really test. But I'll take a look at the other thread, too. Thanks!

... Hope it helps. :)

Thank you for the mention RenderMan.

A question for you resullins. You say you think the tracking history may be disabled in the trial. Did you mean in CadTempo or in Jobtime? If you meant CadTempo there should be nothing disabled in the 30 day trial, it is a full feature trial.

It may be I misunderstand, the software keeps a history of time spent in the drawing but not a command history.

Edited by Patrick Hughes

@Patrick: Nice last name, first of all. That's a huge name in my family!

Second, I meant in Jobtime. I haven't yet downloaded CadTempo... since it's a 30 day trial, I want to make sure I download it when I have the adequate time to play with and test it. And we don't need a command history, just a drawing history.

resullins, I'm sort of partial to it. :)

Thanks for the clarification. If you find you need more evaluation time there is a way of extending the trial period. Your first born is sufficient.

Regards,

resullins, I'm sort of partial to it. :)

Thanks for the clarification. If you find you need more evaluation time there is a way of extending the trial period. Your first born is sufficient.

Regards,

I appreciate that! However, my first born won't be technically ALIVE until sometime in July... so you may have to wait!

I appreciate that! However, my first born won't be technically ALIVE until sometime in July... so you may have to wait!

Nice! Congratulations. Now that calls for a :beer: