Can somenoe please help me. Will pay

Dartz

You seem to have more construction lines than what your image in the first post would suggest you need...

I know, was having a hard time figuring out how many. I also realized that my two objects are closer together than the image. Is this alright, did i do it right and maybe my eyes are decieving me?

Wow, will i ever finish this?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Dartz

• Dadgad

• Organic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, was having a hard time figuring out how many. I also realized that my two objects are closer together than the image. Is this alright, did i do it right and maybe my eyes are decieving me?

Wow, will i ever finish this?

I would just copy what the example image has as that is obviously what your instructor wants.

Yes, they appear closer. Did your instructions specify the distance they should be apart?

You have way too many construction lines. Shouldn't these be red to agree with the first image you posted?

The crosses that you use for centers of your circles are too big. They should also only be two lines (one horizontal and one vertical) not four separate lines. And why do two of the circles appear to use continuous lines? Is it a LTSCALE issue?

Your red centerlines should have a different linetype scale assigned to them so they actually appear as center linetypes and not look like they are continuous.

Why are the green dashed lines on layer "Point tille"? Isn't that the wrong layer?

In the front view, the top horizontal line extends too far to the right. It should coincide with the end of the arc (radius = 12) in the top view.

You have way too many construction lines. Shouldn't these be red to agree with the first image you posted?

The crosses that you use for centers of your circles are too big. They should also only be two lines (one horizontal and one vertical) not four separate lines. And why do two of the circles appear to use continuous lines? Is it a LTSCALE issue?

Your red centerlines should have a different linetype scale assigned to them so they actually appear as center linetypes and not look like they are continuous.

Why are the green dashed lines on layer "Point tille"? Isn't that the wrong layer?

In the front view, the top horizontal line extends too far to the right. It should coincide with the end of the arc (radius = 12) in the top view.

How can I fix the last one?

Also how do i do the construction lines properly. Is the rest of my image right? The 2 objects looked closer to each other than the appear in the image

I doubt that the spacing between the two objects will be paramount in the professor's mind as long as they aren't right on top of each other.

Are you adding dimensions too? That would be a consideration for increasing the spacing between the two views.

You fix the last one by extending or stretching the line to the correction location.

Yes, the rest of your objects (with the exceptions noted previously) appear to be correct.

Let's not forget that the OP did come back. For that I give him credit. My only advice for the future would be to give all the information up front and don't let days pass before replying to questions. The time lag in this case did not do him any favors.

Let's not forget that the OP did come back. For that I give him credit. My only advice for the future would be to give all the information up front and don't let days pass before replying to questions. The time lag in this case did not do him any favors.

ok i added the construction lines and did everything, so do u think my prof will accept this now, i did add the lines afterwards he wont be able to tell right? Also, is all my spacing of the lines perfect and how they should be?

workisdone.dwg

To me you have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many construction lines - including duplicate lines over top of lines.

I would only want to see how you projected between the views.

You are missing one object line.

I would use DIMCENTER for the center marks.

ltscale .5

All in all D to C- work. (if done in about 25 minutes)

I would expect my class to work on this about 10 minutes.

dimcenter.jpg

Also, there seems to be a floater (do a zoom all) but for some reason I couldn't find it?

To me you have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many construction lines - including duplicate lines over top of lines.

I would only want to see how you projected between the views.

You are missing one object line.

I would use DIMCENTER for the center marks.

ltscale .5

All in all D to C- work. (if done in about 25 minutes)

I would expect my class to work on this about 10 minutes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40019[/ATTACH]

Also, there seems to be a floater (do a zoom all) but for some reason I couldn't find it?

JD I heartily concur with your assessment. :beer:

I am not having a problem with virtual flotsam however.

It zooms extents just fine on 2012 Vanilla.

I've been following this with interest and I must say, ReMark, that you have been extremely patient and generous. In fact, everyone has been a lot more so than the OP has any right to expect, but he sure seems to need it. Way to go, guys.