Setting Tool Palettes File Locations and Authoring Palatte File Locations

ColinHolloway

Hi All,

Using LISP I can set the Tool Palettes File Locations using vla-put-ToolPalettePath but I cannot find a way (without putting the value directly into the Registry) to set the Authoring Palatte File Locations. Is there a way to do this without accessing the registry directly (using vl-registry-write)?

Thanks in advance,

Colin

A lot of the config stuff is about knowing variable name did you try Authortoolpalettepath ? as a guess its hard to find sometimes

Try this

;(vlax-dump-object (vla-get-files (vla-get-preferences (vlax-get-Acad-object))) T)

Hi BIGAL,

That path variable isn't listed in the object dump. I guess I'll have to explore the registry option.

Thanks,

Colin

A lot of the config stuff is about knowing variable name did you try Authortoolpalettepath ? as a guess its hard to find sometimes

Try this

;(vlax-dump-object (vla-get-files (vla-get-preferences (vlax-get-Acad-object))) T)