Calculate and tag rentable area

kililio

Hi

When I select "area" I choose area plan and purple lines surrounding my walls and divide each room, I created them earlier

I can see the area of my rooms in the properties panel, but how to tag that area as annotation? I when I go to "tag area" I can't select any room, nothing happens

What to do?

Thx

The only real way I know for sure is to go to, Architecture ribbon-Room&Area-Room. Thats manually adding a tag to each room. That should turn each room to an element. You may be able to do it in Annotate-Room tag if the Room boundary is on. I'm not sure

Hi

When I select "area" I choose area plan and purple lines surrounding my walls and divide each room, I created them earlier

I can see the area of my rooms in the properties panel, but how to tag that area as annotation? I when I go to "tag area" I can't select any room, nothing happens

What to do?

Thx

Just to asses first your situation.

-You are working in Area plans [NOT FLOOR PLANS] and you've finished placing area boundary lines.

-after the area boundary lines, you place the "Areas" (Not rooms)

-then you tried use "Area Tag" immediately after, wherein you are unable to tag the areas?

*** Just to clarify coz in your last sentence you've mentioned not being able select the "Room", w/c is quite differenct from an area

Hi i solved that issue by going in edit type option

I duplicate the tag and named it differently.

There was a "area" button to check I unchecked "volume"

Voila ;)

Thx for your answer