Renovation plans overlapping 2d lines

Hi everyone,

Im currently drawing renovation plans, sections and elevations, and i have a prexisting set of drawings, a after renovation set of drawings and would like to achieve the intersecting of this two sets with objects/lines in yellow for whats going to be demolished and red for whats being built and white for whats to remain untouched.

I started by setting a yellow color for the first set and red for the second set. And worked my way to the excrutianting task of breaking and setting this two sets of 2d drawings.

Is there a command or routine that allows me to break a line were two diferent lines overlap in the drawing. I was wandering if i could do that i then would only have to overkill the entire drawing...

Help would be very much appreciated

Thanks 8)

Hi,

I've used a plug-in called ADDCAD that has a routine for overlapping before and after drawings, converting whats overlapped in a diferent layer.

thanks