Wire/Cable question

Kurz009

Hello all,

and thanks to those of you who helped me last time. Anyway, this new project of mine was coming along fine and dandy until I came across the cable rigging. As you can see from the picture attached my new model is a trebuchet, and as you know they need ropes/wires/cables to function. I am not too worried about the sling (net where the projectiles are put), since I am fine if it's just solid. I'm making the pulley system the two little guys in the first picture are using to pull the arm down, but i need help creating wires to connect/hang the top pulley on. I'll be happy with static wires that can be used to recreate the scene in the first picture (of course with less detail and no humans). I know I have the option of using sweep on a circle and try to match the rope look, but I'm hoping there is a more efficient way of going about making wires in inventor.

Thank you for your time,

~Kurz :)

Trebuchet1.jpg

Trebuchet2.jpg