• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neophoible

• BlackBox

• alanjt

• hosyn

Top Posters In This Topic

I've suffered the benefit of a great deal of help, from alanjt (this thread) among many others, along my relatively short journey (see my 'join date' at left, when I did not know what a Defun was).
Congrats on the progress.:) Though I date way back, I've managed to fall very far behind in many areas.
Now that's just sad... :rofl: What's life without a bit of levity!?!
Yeah, I don't think I could make it without that. Of course, not everything I think is funny is funny to others.:geek:

I won't comment on the rest, other than to say thanks for sharing, and I kinda suspected the saga would be something like that, but sometimes I like to hear the juicy details. :whistle: Keep us posted on how you fare.

I'm just joshing you.
Good, 'cause that's the way I took it. But I can't always tell, and I'm still a newb when it comes to this forum thing.:oops:

I appreciate you posting the link, which is more than acceptable. I've posted it to the public forums so it's there for the world to continue to share, if worth anything. If you do have the link, I'd prefer that to be posted, rather than another copy of the code, only to keep the least amount of versions floating around. I don't have a site, so the forums will be where you find my parens.

Code at provided augi link updated. Thanks for posting.

Glad it worked out; and I'll try to keep the other tips in mind.:)

Congrats on the progress.:) Though I date way back, I've managed to fall very far behind in many areas.

No worries; new or ole' timer, these things stick with you... knock off some dust, and I'm sure you'll be running circles around many of us. :beer:

Yeah, I don't think I could make it without that. Of course, not everything I think is funny is funny to others.:geek:

This.

I won't comment on the rest, other than to say thanks for sharing, and I kinda suspected the saga would be something like that, but sometimes I like to hear the juicy details. :whistle: Keep us posted on how you fare.

I'll be sure to do so... In another thread. :oops: