autocad 2013 works so so so slow!!

gokho91

hello people,

I have some complains and i wondering about some answers, I have a high end computer and runing autocad13 on ssd but when i start working with more than 5-10mb files, cad slows so much and it's making me so much angry. Is this a problem with cad13 or it's because of my computer. By the way i have not any problems on my pc its working like ligthning.

Can you list your general specs so I know what you have?

Also, be sure you have all your drivers up to date. 3DCONFIG allows you to tweak settings and turn hardware acceleration to ON. Either way, 3D CAD Design is taxing on any computer once you start doing seriously complex 3D Models.

i have;

i7 3770k processor

p8z77 motherboard

Nvidia gtx 670 GPU

8 gig ram 1600mhz 7-7-7-21 clocked

and runnig auto cad on ocz agility ssd

and I entered 3DCONFIG and manual tune hardware accel is on but some of them was off like smooth display and texture compression, i turned them on too. by the way yes my drivers are up to date.

Did you kill off the CommCenter?

Do you have "indexing" activated on your computer?

Are you running an anti-virus program? If so, it could be aggressively scanning some of your AutoCAD program files for an unknown reason.

What graphic card driver do you have? I do not see a driver for your card on the autodesk site, if you have the latest available try a different one, if you do not have the latest try the latest.

Open your task manager and check your processes.

Did you kill off the CommCenter?

Do you have "indexing" activated on your computer?

Are you running an anti-virus program? If so, it could be aggressively scanning some of your AutoCAD program files for an unknown reason.

I had some reasearh and i see that indexing lags windows vista. But if you re insisting me to turn it of well i can try my chance but i dont know anything about commcenter

What graphic card driver do you have? I do not see a driver for your card on the autodesk site, if you have the latest available try a different one, if you do not have the latest try the latest.

Open your task manager and check your processes.

I saw that in autodesk driver list these are only nvidia's quadro grafic card mein wasnt on the list anyway i updated it for last driver again

Can you list your general specs so I know what you have?

Also, be sure you have all your drivers up to date. 3DCONFIG allows you to tweak settings and turn hardware acceleration to ON. Either way, 3D CAD Design is taxing on any computer once you start doing seriously complex 3D Models.

Actually turning some hardware accelaration option in 3DCONFİG it becomes remarkably faster.