exporting surface data

Openantics

Hello - i built a TIN surface by importing Point Files within the Definition pull down (vs importing points via the ribbon).

I have made a lot of edits to the surface, including: adding and deleting points and included many feature lines with elevations inserted. From what I have read, these points are not objects in the drawing (ie, i cant pick them and review properties) so where do they live in my DWG? Obviously, the native text files i imported were not effected with the edits, so with that said, here is my question:

1. How do a to export all the points from the (a) surface into a single text file?

2. Is it possible to export along a grid? That is, export a point every 5 feet?

When I select to display Points in Surface Style, I can see my 1M+ points, but sure would like to have a final text file!!

always grateful,

OA

some progress, but still need some help:

i was able run the routine: Extract Objects, and selected Points. C3D then put all the points in my DWG, and i am able to click on them and open a properties dialogue box, but HOW do I export these points to a single text file???? There is an Export Points routine in the Output tab on the ribbon, but this just exports points that were imported. any other ideas?

Help!

Thanks, OA