Subtracting a Block

Justtegit1

I am new to AutoCAD so bear with me. I am trying to use this model in REVIT, but I need to customize it by mitering the ends for corners. It was a Sketchup file that I converted to a 3D .dwg. It came in as a block. Is there a simple way to do something similar to a subtract to a block? All I need to do is clip the ends to a miter. Thanks.419-165.gif

I can't imagine what type of entity or entities that is, coming through that conversion. If you were to copy it and explode it would it be a solid or mesh?

I'm thinking to miter the ends, you need to use slice but that will only work on solids, I believe. If you can post the dwg or block someone might be able to try.

It is a mesh. Actually, its a mess of a mesh, lol

I thought it might be... I honestly don't have a clue , I have very little experience with meshes, maybe one of the other guys will come along that work with meshes..

only thing that comes to mind is the M2s lisp to convert a mesh to a solid, but I doubt it would do a good job with such a complex object..might be worth a try.