Computer Specs - What's yours?

PotGuy

Interested in seeing what specs people's computer's are.

Mine has:

- Intel Xeon X5675 @ 3.07 GHz (6 core)

- 24.5 Mb of RAM

- Nvidia Quadro 2000

And basic mouse, keyboard and screens.

What do you have for storage?

EDIT - All of work is stored on servers, so I have a 250-ish GB of storage, mainly for storage of back-up files generated by AutoCAD.

I have 2 systems as I work from Home once /twice a week.

Home- Custom Build/ Intel i5-3570k running at 4.1ghz, Hydro80 cooler, 32gb 1600 memory, 256gb SSD main drive, 60gb SSD secondary Drive and 3 1TB drives for music and misc future items, ASUS P8Z77V-Pro M-board, 800w Thermatake Pwr Supply, GTX-660ti card. Quadro K4000 (Installed). Dual ASUS 27" monitors.

Work- Dell T1650/ Xeon 3 1220 processor, 16gb 1600 ECC memory, 500gb drive, Quadro 600 video card. Dual Dell 24" monitors.

New- Installed the K4000 and it screams. Played with some OC but running at default for now. It was worth the money, even on the 2D work.

Things just happen quicker. Changing tabs is a second not 2-3. The GTX 660ti was a good card but not in the same class as the K4000.

I know I may sound picky but I am easly distracted and at work I tend to start other things while my computer thinks when saving files.

I have many things to do and while I am idle I feel like time is wasting so I start doing something else.

Edited by Handiman

Home

Dell Core 2 Duo 1.87GHz with 2GB RAM and 80GB HD (soon to be 4GB and adding a 1TB internal HD) with Dell 18" Flat Screen Nvidia Graphics, running OpenSUSE 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit.

Dell PIII 933MHz with 512MB RAM and 40GB + 20GB HDs with 14" CRT Nvidia GeForce 2 running SharkOS.

Compaq Presario 700 Duron 900MHz 768MB RAM 20GB HD 14" screen Twister Graphics running Xubuntu.

Just got a free Dell Latitude laptop, Core 2 Duo 2.5GHz Nvidia Graphics 15.4" screen, I gave it a new 250GB HD, battery and 4GB RAM

For Work see my computer details.