lisp to export the handles and the x, y coordinates for a polyline

tiny_21_2003

I will try to explain this the best I can. I have several hundred miles of aerial and buried fiber. It is in AutoCAD map 3d 2012. I was given the task to create a database that links to the drawing and consists of information extracted from attributed blocks and cable information. The blocks are no problem. I am able to get all the info needed from ATTOUT, but getting the fiber info can be done manually. The cable in the landbase (.dwg) is represented by polylines and the access database links to the handle created by autocad. I can get all the handles and then manually type the pole to pole info. But if I can export the handle with the start and end coordinates it would be a much faster process. I have tried using the dataexport command but I cant seem to get the handle information. or if there is a way to export all attributed block info and polyline handles with start and end location at the same time, would be more of a time saver. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Am I missing something I provide a soloution to this exact question about 6 months ago

lisp to export the handles and the x, y coordinates for a polyline

It pays to search first. Try "Handle" as key word.

I think I'm missing something. I have searched for the answer for a week now and have tried the lisps but either didn't get the results or got an error.

Then try mentioning what you have tried so far and why they didn't work and the errors you recieved. Keeps everyone from guessing.