Removing unwanted grips in dynamic blocks

kArThIcK hAcKeR

kArThIcK hAcKeR, perhaps you need to explain precisely why you need the behavior you are asking for. The reason I say this, is that, normally, you could simply set up a simple toggle to turn the grips ON/OFF, depending on which editing situation you need. It would pretty much be lightning fast, a couple of quick keystrokes or even just one, depending on how you do it. I do this sort of thing all the time with dimensional units, switching from Metric to Architectural to Decimal (inches) depending on what I need at the moment. However, if your editing, etc, needs them to be the same at the exact same time, then you may just be out of luck.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kArThIcK hAcKeR

• feargt

• nestly

• steven-g

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SOLVED:

Guys, I figured it out.:shock:

There is an optional property for blocks called "Annotative".:oops:

(Sorry, For the late reply guys, i didn't get any notifications of the topic being updated, usually i used to get mails, now i didn't get any mail, so i didn't check the forum:unsure::oops:)

Open Your Block in block-editor and in the properties palette u will be able to see the "Annotative" option, make it "Yes":glare:

Note: (don't select any object inside of the block, then only u will be able to see the main properties of the block)

My Block when Opened:

my_block_opened.jpg

Properties Palette:

temp2.JPG

My Block After Changing The Annotative Property To "Yes":

temp3.JPG

Notice The other grips which were present before, has disappeared. Problem Solved.

(and By the way i accidentally found this out, just today, (i didn't check the posts;)))

Thanks for the help guys.:shock:

We leave it open, in case anyone else spots a better method of doing things.

You don't need to take any action.

Glad we could help. :beer: