Cant find MEP UK templates for 2014....

Donks

I have a student copy of Revit 2024 which I downloaded from Autodesk and I don't have the UK cables to pick from the settings tab, I also don't have the UK panel schedules only the standard (default), I do however have UK symbols and families so I'm wondering if I missed something from the install. I must admit there didn't appear to be any options that required a tick....?

Also... I can circuit wires with a number but single accessories without wires linking to others such as dedicated radial supplies will not let me circuit tag them..I can only place a device tag which appears as a question mark?

Any help much appreciated.

Neil

1. Have you checked the default location of your Templates? It's there, just got to point to it.

2. Circuiting... you need to edit your Labels in your Tag to populate the correct information. A "?" means that the tag is not reading the information, which could mean a few things. Shared Parameters aren't being used, or the parameter that your Label is associated with is wrong.

Are you in school? Do you have a teacher for your course?