bibliocad

Reinisspa

Hi,

is there anyone with a bibliocad VIP account? I would really appreciate if someone could download this file http://www.bibliocad.com/library/middelboe-house--jorn-utzon_26454 (Jorn Utzon's Middelboe house) and upload somewhere. I really don't want to pay 20$ for a month subscription only because I need one model.

Thanks in advance,

reinisspa

So you want someone that does pay 20$ a month to basically steal the model for you? Ah, no. Not even if I did have an account there.

ahhh, you misunderstood. I was asking if there is anyone with a VIP account. The VIP people can download all the stuff whereas others only get limited access. Just thought that there might be someone who uses it and wouldn't mind doing a favor.

How about me? Is it his mistrustful robotic face that's putting you off?

Yeah, kinda seems that he will spend all that money on robotic hardware upgrades :D

Why not create it yourself? It would be a good learning experience.

If anything else fails I'm gonna do so, because I have to make some renderings and animations as a part of history studies. Having the model could save me a lot of time.

ahhh, you misunderstood. I was asking if there is anyone with a VIP account. The VIP people can download all the stuff whereas others only get limited access. Just thought that there might be someone who uses it and wouldn't mind doing a favor.
It rather looks like you misunderstood. If they are charging for certain files (most of them, from the looks of it), then, unless they give are giving special permission to also freely distribute those files, this would be a violation of the agreement. It is not a matter of doing you a favor, but of doing the site owners out of their money. I doubt you would appreciate it very much if it were the other way round, that is, some stranger bypassing you and getting whatever you have for free. Think about it.