change the shade plot

WPerciful

I prefer not to change the appearance in Model tab but rather place the various Visual Style settings in user page setups.  This way whenever a particular page setup is used, then the plot sequence will generate the expected Visual Style results.  Since both the PageSetup Manager & Plot windows offer these Visual Style Shade Options in the Model tab, I'm hoping there's a way to offer a similar setup inside a lisp routine.  So far, As Displayed, Legacy Wireframe, Legacy Hidden and Rendered can be coded in using the entmod function on the Model entity data. But I don't see an option to place an association 333 list into the entity data to force a particular Visual Style.  I even tried changing an existing association 333 list from say Conceptual to Realistic and doing an entmod on that as well as the Model tab entity data. But that still does not change the actual Visual Style setting.