Problems opening drawings

Sid0201

Open File With.JPG

1. Open the folder that contains the file you want to change.

2. Right-click the file you want to change and then, depending on the type of file, either click Open with or point to Open with and then click Choose default program.

3. Click the program you want to use to open the file.

4. Do one of the following:

a) If you want all files of that type to open in the same software program, select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box, and then click OK.

b) If you want only that file to open in the software program this one time, clear the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box, and then click OK.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Sid0201

• dbroada

• mikekmx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 instance of a program can have multiple windows open EG 1 instance of excel can have multiple workbooks open, each in it's own window (which can be Ctrl+Tab'd between)

or you can have multiple instances of Excel running, each with 0 - as many as you like workbook(s) open, each workbook will be in it's own window.

afaik AutoCAD is the same.

just to be clear on the window thing.

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to change to SDI=0 (currently on SDI=3) on my Autocad 2006 Land Desktop? Every time I give the command it gives me an "invalid command" at the end.

I also have Autocad Land Desktop 2006 at work and SDI is set to 0, and multiple pages work fine.

Edited by Jebe