XCLIPFRAME won't stay set to 0

I don't know what backward third-world culture you grew up in, but asking questions to people who know is usually how civilized people find answers to questions instead of trying to re-invent the wheel. I am not a f-cking IT guy - I don't have time for IT bull*****. I have f-cking buildings to draw.

are you talking to me .I think is there misunderstand I just try to help you is this your reward to me what ever thank you very much.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ty520

• mostafa badran

• RobDraw

• Dana W

I saved the original file just in case...

...that being said, AutoCAD isn't exactly known for being particularly reliable or glitch-free; they are the first people who told me that setting xclipframe=0 would solve the problem, and we know how well that worked out.

mostafa, it may have been a translation thing but your comment came across in a rude manner.

nothing custom about our installations - I believe it is coming from a consultant's files, because the problem doesn't raise its ugly head until we xref in his documents.

Now we have something to go on! Why didn't you say that before?

My first guess is that the consultant is not exporting the drawings properly. Ask them not to save the drawings down to an earlier version than what they are using. A lot of people think "Save As" to a previous version is the way to do it and it isn't. It needs to be "Exported".